Welcome To The Church Of Yahveh At Smyrna

Thursday, February 23, 2017

THE LETTERS OF YAHSHUA TO THE SEVEN ASSEMBLIES EPHESUS, SMYRNA, PERGAMUM, THYATIRA, SARDIS, PHILADELPHIA, LAODICEA



THE LETTERS OF YAHSHUA TO THE SEVEN ASSEMBLIES! 
2/23/17 A Sermon by: Pastor John W. Thompson-Smyrna
ATTENTION BRIDE!

EPHESUS=(Description of the Letter) 
He that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks; 
(Positive aspects of the Letter to EPHESUS)
And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name’s sake hast labored, and hast not fainted.

SMYRNA =(Description of the Letter) 
These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive; 
(Positive aspects of the Letter to SMYRNA)
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich). 

PERGAMUM= (Description of the Letter) 
These things saith he which hath the sharp sword with two edges; 
(Positive aspects of the Letter to PERGAMUM)
Thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.

THYATIRA=(Description of the Letter) 
These things saith the Son of Yahveh, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass. 
(Positive aspects of the Letter to THYATIRA)
I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first. 

SARDIS=(Description of the Letter) 
These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of Yahveh, and the seven stars; 
(Positive aspects of the Letter to SARDIS) 
I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead. Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: 

PHILADELPHIA=(Description of the Letter) 
These things saith he that is Kodesh, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth; 
(Positive aspects of the Letter to PHILADELPHIA) 
I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

LAODICEA=(Description of the Letter) 

These things saith the Amein, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of Yahveh; 
(Positive aspects of the Letter to LAODICEA)
No positives.

EPHESUS=(Negative Aspects of the Letter)
Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.
(Consequences of the Letter to EPHESUS)
Repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of this place, except thou repent. 

SMYRNA=(Negative Aspects of the Letter)
And I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. 
(Consequences of the Letter to SMYRNA)
Behold the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: 

PERGAMUM=(Negative Aspects of the Letter)
Thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balak to cast a stumbling block before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication. 
(Consequences of the Letter to PERGAMUM)
Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.

THYATIRA=(Negative Aspects of the Letter)
Because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things scarified unto idols. 
(Consequences of the Letter to THYATIRA)
Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. 

SARDIS=(Negative Aspects of the Letter)
For I have not found thy works perfect before Yahveh.
(Consequences of the Letter to SARDIS)
If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee. 

PHILADELPHIA=(Negative Aspects of the Letter)
No negatives.
(Consequences of the Letter to PHILADELPHIA)
No Consequences 

LAODICEA=(Negative Aspects of the Letter)
I know thy works, that thou are neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.  
(Consequences of the Letter to LAODICEA)
Because thou are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou are wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked. 


REWARDS FOR THE SEVEN CHURCHES!...

EPHESUS=(Reward)
Reward To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of Yahveh. 

SMYRNA=(Reward)
Be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life. He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death. 

PERGAMUM=(Reward)
To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written. 

THYATIRA=(Reward)
He that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: And I will give him the morning star. 

SARDIS=(Reward)
He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

PHILADELPHIA=(Reward)
Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of Yahveh, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my Eloah, and the name of the city of my Eloah, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my Eloah: and I will write upon him my new name. 

LAODICEA=(Reward)
I stand at the door and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne. 



PICTURE OF THE THRONE Revelation 4:1-11 
After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will show thee things which must be hereafter. 2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne. 3 And he [Yahshua] that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardius stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald. 4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.
5 And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of Elohim. 6 And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind. 7 And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle. [4 BEASTS=4 EVANGELS] 
8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Kodesh, Kodesh, Kodesh, Yahshua El Shaddai, which was, and is, and is to come. [AGAIN CALLED THE ALMIGHTY.]
9 And when those beasts give praise and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever, 10 The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying, 11 Thou art worthy, O Sovereign, even our Elohim, to receive worship and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. 

OTHER PICTURES Ezekiel 10:1-3 
1 Then I looked, and, behold, in the firmament that was above the head of the cherubim there appeared over them as it were a sapphire stone, as the appearance of the likeness of a throne. 2 And he spake unto the man clothed with linen, and said, Go in between the wheels, even under the cherub, and fill thine hand with coals of fire from between the cherubim, and scatter them over the city. And he went in in my sight. 3 Now the cherubim stood on the right side of the house, when the man went in; and the cloud filled the inner court. 
THE TRUMPET IS YAHSHUA
 *THE 7 THUNDERS, KEY TO REVELATION CHAPTER 10. MENORAH 
[The wheels are the Spirits of Yahshua] 

DANIEL 7:9-11 
I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire. 10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened. 11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: TRUMPET
...AND HIS WAS AN EVERLASTING DOMINION—YAHSHUA 

=YAHSHUA, WHO ONCE WAS DEAD, BUT NOW LIVES FOREVER.

 HE IS KING OF KINGS! SOVEREIGN OF SOVEREIGNS

 YAHSHUA IS CREATOR AND EL OF THE OLD TESTAMENT—YAHVEH OF OLD WHO CAME IN HIS FATHER’S NAME. JOHN 5:43 HEAD OF THE ASSEMBLY.


In Yahveh and Yahshua's Service:
Pastor John W. Thompson-Smyrna 

http://thechurchofsmyrna.blogspot.com/2017/02/the-letters-of-yahshua-to-seven.html






Post a Comment